Tens of millions of men worldwide suffer from the problem of impotence or other manifestations of erectile dysfunction, according to statistics. Erectile dysfunction includes problems such as the inability to achieve and maintain an erection, loss of libido and premature ejaculation. In fact, it usually does not depend on age, but is related to the influence of many other factors, which are becoming more and more. The treatment of male potency with herbs not only gives excellent results, but also practically eliminates the possibility of side effects. There are several herbs that can be used to increase sexual desire, they help promote erections and maintain a healthy prostate while increasing male potency. Below are some of the most powerful and proven male enhancement herbs used around the world to improve male sexual health. They do not give side effects and do not cause addiction.
Schisandra chinensis (lat. name Schisandra)
- Schizandra strengthens the immune system while improving blood circulation, has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, helps to overcome tiredness and fatigue.
- Schizandra, along with another plant called Eleutherococcus senticosus, is one of the best herbal remedies for treating erectile dysfunction.
Tincture of schizandra seeds is sold in pharmacies, the course of use is short (several weeks) and its price is quite acceptable (about 2 dollars). As for such a plant as "Siberian ginseng", we will talk about it in more detail below.
Eleutherococcus senticosus (Latin name Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Eleutherococcus senticosus, better known in the West as "Siberian ginseng", has sometimes even been used by sports coaches to provide more strength and energy to their players, as it improves the functioning of both the vascular and respiratory systems.
- This herb results in a significant improvement in a man's penile erection by increasing blood flow to the genital area.
Buying Eleutherococcus extract is also not difficult because it is also sold in regular pharmacies. It is available in the form of tablets and alcohol tincture. The latter is several times cheaper (less than $ 1), but it is more convenient to buy tablets, since they are also cheap (about $ 2). As mentioned above, it will be more effective to combine it with lemon grass.
Ginkgo biloba (Latin name Ginkgo biloba)
- Ginkgo biloba has been used in Chinese and Indian preparations for centuries as an effective remedy to improve blood flow to the male reproductive organ.
- This plant also provides nourishment to the brain.
It is a tree, not an herb to increase potency, as sellers of dried leaves sometimes claim. The easiest way is to buy in the pharmacy an extract of its leaves and seeds, which helps, among other things, with potency. It is sold in the form of capsules and is quite cheap by today's standards - up to 2 dollars. for 50 capsules. There is no need to feel shame or discomfort when buying it, because the drug is not primarily an herb to increase erection, but is used for other purposes - for the prevention and treatment of a number of health problems. It is also sold as part of various nutritional supplements, one of the main purposes of which is to improve memory and thinking. But according to research data, ginkgo biloba does not have a particularly pronounced effect on improving memory, and the price of these food supplements with additional components is much higher.
Now you can find seeds of the ginkgo biloba tree to grow at home - it tolerates winter and can grow in our latitudes. True, this tree grows up to 40 m. But there are also ginkgo cultivators that are not so tall. But it is difficult to assess their beneficial properties.
Muira-puama (bark of Lyriosma ovata Miers)
- Muira puama is an aphrodisiac that acts as a nervous stimulant and increases sexual desire. This plant is also believed to help restore lost virility in men.
- Strengthens the male reproductive system, improves kidney function, central nervous system function, cardiovascular function and adrenal function.
Lyriosma ovata Miers is also not a potency enhancing herb, but a tree. The birthplace of this tree Lyriosma ovata Miers is Brazil and from there it comes to us under the name muira-puama. It is sold in the form of advertised drugs that act as an aphrodisiac. You can buy this dietary supplement online or at major pharmacies. If you take Muira-puama in its pure form (ground bark or sometimes wood), then the price is quite reasonable - 5-7 dollars. for 50 g. Usually, an alcohol tincture is prepared from it. If you choose in the form of tablets with the same name, then they often contain various other herbs that increase potency, libido, testosterone, and the price is several times higher.
According to some sources, the effectiveness of Muira-puama as an aphrodisiac plant should not be considered proven. But given the fact that in its homeland it has been used for this purpose for centuries, as well as its great popularity in our country, the opposite is more likely.
Yohimbe (Latin name: Pausinystalia johimbe)
- Yohimbe works on the principle of a PDE-5 inhibitor. The only difference is that there are no such side effects (and the effect is not so significant).
- The alkaloid yohimbine, a component extracted from the bark of the yohimbe tree, increases libido by increasing the amount of blood that flows to the erectile tissue.
As in the previous case, yohimbe is not an herb for increasing potency, but a tree. It grows in West Africa. Yohimbe is very widely used as a genital stimulant, incl. and women's. Although it is much more effective in men because, as mentioned above, it acts like a drug. In addition, we can say that this plant is the most popular to use for this purpose among men. Its price is not excessive, but it is also far from the lowest on the list presented here - about 6 dollars. for 40 capsules. If you choose yohimbe in tablets that contain additional components, they will be at least 10% more expensive, depending on the additives. In any case, the price of the PDE-5 inhibitor is many times higher than the price of yohimbe, even if we consider the generic (a much cheaper PDE-5 inhibitor sold on the Internet). Of course, the effect of yohimbe is also much smaller and occurs over a longer period of time than that of a PDE-5 inhibitor. After all, the fact that this dietary supplement acts as a PDE-5 inhibitor only means that it also increases blood flow to a specific location. But this herb also has a number of advantages (health benefits, lack of similar side effects, etc. ), which we will not dwell on.
Ashwagandha (Latin name: Withania somnifera)
- Ashwagandha, also called "Indian ginseng", is used in India as a traditional herb for the treatment of male potency, but also much more.
- Men can restore their stamina and potency with the help of ashwagandha, thanks to its effect on damaged blood vessels, which prevents ejaculation.
- It prolongs the sexual arousal that was needed for Kama Sutra classes.
This potency-enhancing herb differs from most presented on this list in that it does not have a stimulating effect on the central nervous system, but instead calms it down and is used to treat anxiety conditions. Ashwagandha in India is commonly used as a medicine for almost any disease.
This herb, which has a positive effect on potency, is sold in the form of capsules where nutritional supplements are sold - in online stores or specialized pharmacies. The approximate cost of a package that will last about a month is 6-7 dollars.
Peruvian poppy (Latin name: Lepidum meyenii)
- Maca has been used as an aphrodisiac and genitourinary tonic since the time of the Inca Empire, according to Johnny Bowden's 2008 book, The Most Effective Natural Therapies on Earth.
- Due to the presence of certain fatty acid amides and alkaloids, this herb has a positive effect on improving potency.
The popular name of maca is "Peruvian ginseng". It is most often sold in the form of a powder, which, according to the instructions, can not only be diluted in drinks, but also added to almost any food. The effectiveness of this herb to increase potencywas questioned by a study conducted in 2010, but the source of this is also not very reliable. Although, given that much less maca is grown now than before, it can be assumed that the levelof its action as a potency enhancing herb is currently not satisfactory for everyone. The price of this potency enhancing herb is relatively high compared to most of the others featured in this article. Its price ranges anywhere between $1. 2-3. for 10 years. You can buy seeds on the Internet, relatively cheaply, but it is unlikely that you will be able to grow a poppy at home, since it is a high-altitude plant.
Epimedium or mountain weed (Latin name Lepidum meyenii)
- Many species of hornwort are believed to act as an aphrodisiac.
- It is traditionally used as a natural remedy for sexual dysfunction.
As it is also called "Yin Yang Huo", it increases libido and stamina, but above all it contributes to the overall improvement of health. However, you need to use it for weeks to notice the effect. The extracts should be taken several times a day, and their daily dose should be about 3 years. They are usually sold in the form of tablets or capsules, in most cases they do not contain other potency-enhancing herbs. Korean Horny Goat Weed Extract (one packet) costs from $40, whichis a little pricey considering the prices of other potency plants on this list.
Ginseng (Latin name: Panax)
- Traditionally, ginseng has been used to increase energy and mental and physical stamina.
- Increases libido and improves blood flow to the genitals.
This is probably the most famous plant on the entire list for many. As you can see, even some other potency-enhancing herbs are named after it (Siberian ginseng, Indian ginseng, etc. ), and not all of them are related. Although the benefits of ginseng as a potency herb are not at the forefront, they are still very significant. The cheapest and easiest way to buy is ginseng tincture, which is sold in the pharmacy and costs 1-2 dollars. The price of the dry root and especially of the ginseng extract is several times higher. The root ordered online or bought from some dealers can at least be verified, but when buying an extract, the probability of encountering a fake increases. It is important to remember that the root of at least a 6-year-old plant has medicinal properties.
Herbal tea made from hawthorn leaves and berries helps to increase male libido.
Everyone knows that hawthorn supports the heart and blood vessels, improves blood circulation and is used to treat hypertension. But hawthorn is also a good means of maintaining male strength. A pack of herbal tea costs less than $1, and the tincture is even 2-3 times cheaper.
Celery and parsley
Celery and parsley (especially their roots) are plants that are popular among men and women who keep their sexual health in good shape.
These are the most affordable herbs for increasing potency, for which you can go not to the pharmacy, but to the store. They can be eaten raw, added to salads or other dishes, or cooked. Both celery and parsley have a very positive effect on male potency and prolonging sex life, but they must be consumed regularly. They should not be taken by pregnant women, especially in the early stages.
The main advantage of treating erectile dysfunction with herbs is not their price, but the fact that each of these plants works not only on potency, but also improves health in many other ways.
But perhaps the biggest problem with choosing plants that help with potency is the chance of running into a fake. After all, nutritional supplements can often be used for a long time and you cannot be sure that they actually contain the components of the desired plant. Without noticing the effect, a person will first decide that this is just an ineffective drug that is simply well advertised. This is especially true for the most expensive potency herbs on this list. It's a pity that we don't have a law like in China where there is a death penalty for counterfeiting medicine. But when you choose cheap tinctures and tablets, the chance of getting a fake is greatly reduced.